Thursday, April 26, 2007

'Bad Music'



This weekend is a silly-fun show... at American Electric Tattoo -about 'Bad Music' - I've got a piece in the show (above, 'The Bad Music Nymph'), and am real excited to show at this parlour... Firstly and lastly, cuz an old pal of mine Dominic Di Julio works there and invited me to be apart of it! His art is so nutty good, and the guys that work at the shop are a talented bunch ( no erasers folks! my oh my whatta steady hand)... so if you feel like getting a tattoo this weekend - you may wanna come before the artists start drinking - - -
Before you visit the group show... don't forget to go to Gallery Revisited down the Street. It closes at 6pm.....Mine and my sisters show is still up until the 5th of May - so, those of you who didn't make it, and are sick and tired of me bringing up the damn show - Go and see it or you can just go online and check it out -and call me and say... "Oh yes, There are dolls in your show... I really enjoyed the dolls.. and that other doll... But I didn't like that doll."
Gallery Revisited is open Wed – Sun 12 noon – 6pm + by appt. Closed Monday & Tuesday.
(626) 253-5266
-mm

No comments: