Thursday, August 20, 2009

Faerieworlds Oregon!

------------Here we are at Faerieworlds, Eugene Oregon - 2009!



____My lovely Madre Linda, accompanied me on the Journey....


Obsessed! How much fairy stoofe can I tack on my head ?.........

______I was very fortunate to be a guest artist at the event... and met a bunch of artists I completely adore! ____________________ The Lovely Amy Brown.

____________________and Mr. Toby Froud

And.. Hey! I know this guy already.. but what a Darlin' Mr. Grimly is... My mom liked him a lot.
___and Artist J Corsentino's Time of the Fairies -- booth assistant, sweetheart face!

---And some stranger's baby! -- yay!
He was just so freakin' cute.... He looks like one of Brian Frouds paintings!

I'll be posting more pictures on my Flicker page HERE.
Also, I'm working on a video of the event-- you've got to see these fire dancer woodland peeps live-crazy!

:)mm

4 comments:

BRANDI MILNE said...

ooooooo! it looks like so much fun out in Oregon!! And Gris looks so ... different!! Love you lovey!

tokyobunnie said...

you look super cute mindy!

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Great pictures, and your mom makes a beautiful fairy!

Cartoonie said...

Your tour guide was adorable!