Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lunch Bunch Donation art finally done!








Welp - I finally delivered the gigant-o piece of art to donate to the lunch bunch!

It was started back in January at our "Trappings" show at The WWA Gallery, & it's just in time for their Benefit this May! I'm so happy it turned out so well-- All the ladies sure put a lot of extra heart into it...a nibble here and there--between artshows, animations jobs--and all the crazy things we do to make artful livings, it came together so nicely, and I just wanted to say thank you to the girls who worked on it: CJ Metzger (of course!) Dee Chavez, Celene, Jeni Yang --and yeah, I did a bit 'o' work on it too! I hope you enjoy the finished art piece..
(It's a biggie- about 3 1/2 feet long!) I'll post more info when it goes up for bidding through the Lunch Bunch benefit! http://lunchbunchco.blogspot.com/

:)mm

1 comment:

SoCalWendie said...

I just love the expression on the blue birds face!! It made me smile and kinda giggle. Great job as always