Friday, August 19, 2011

Miss Mindy's Wonderland at Disney's D23....






I'm excited to be apart of the
D23 Event -at The Anaheim Convention Center
this Weekend!!
My latest Disney Vinylmation custom will be on Display at the Vinylmation booth.


I'll be there from 11am on. . . .Saturday the 20th




I'll be doing a big post about the process to make these two next week...
They are the most complex art toys I've ever made!
A Huge thank you to my husband Rick O'Brien for engineering the gears on the White Rabbit,
The amount of miniature gear work- and tiny painted pieces, sculpting, & experimentation- was such an incredible challenge.. but I learned tons!

Keep an eye out for more Miss Mindy Vinlymation 'One of a Kinds'...
Room for one More - Haunted Florida.


-mm

1 comment:

Daisy Church said...

cuteness!!!! : D