Thursday, May 25, 2006

'Great Show!"


WOW! Whatta cool show..... It was great to see Cosmo show alla his films down at the Derby
last night... & Seein' the Ditty Bops sing is always inspires me. The place had such a good feeling, so many pals came down and had some fun.
I did the top peice, "Where the blue grass Grows" for last years "Girl Show" at Nucleus....

Next up is the Ditty Bops new CD, which is out now... so go 'n' get one! There's some grrrrreat
songs for yer ears.
and below that (geees...) is Cosmo's new DVD of his films.... I'll post if he's got a show coming up - it's real fun to sit on the floor and watch the Zombies go by to some eerie music which he and F-stop play live....

A buncha animation art folks were in the zombie movie, including myself, Howie, Matt Danner, Ciro Nelli and a mound of others (check my archives for spooky pictures, if ya didn't see 'em already!) -mm

5 comments:

Josh Parpan said...

This is great!

justinpatrickparpan said...

Learned about your work from the guy below. Its all so insanley unique. I’m a real fan.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

OOOooohhh!! New cd and a movie with animation zombies!

Unknown said...

WOW!! very coooool!! :)

Dee said...

YEY! great piece! I saw the ditty bops at Ameoba the day before they played the Derby! They are Fabulous! The new cd is great!
good stuff! Linking you if that's cool! ;)